Click here to download notes
We covered the following topics in Neurology:
1. Congenital CNS anomalies: NTDs
2. Paroxysmal disorders: Seizures, Headache and sleep physiology
3. Head trauma: Epidural, subdural, intracerebral, subarachnoid hemorrhage, and head trauma
and ICP management.
4. CVAs: Circle of willis, CVA 1 and CVA 2 dural venous sinuses and ventricular system pathology
5. Movement disorders: Basal ganglia, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease
6. Dementia syndromes and IIH
7. Demyelinating diseases: MS, GBS, Acquired demyelinating diseases
8. Pediatric neurology: Neurocutaneous diseases, muscular dystrophies and brain tumors
9. Visual disorders: visual disorders, glaucoma
10. Peripheral nerve lesions: cranial nerves and nuclei, spinal cord lesions.
11. Neurology pharmacology review